Chateau Elan-Dental Team Building Continuing Education Event with Jen Butler
Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Difficult Patients Made Easy
• Identify and analyze the four communication styles.
• Re frame how the “difficult” patient is seen.
• Gain communication skills to effectively connect with patients.
• Deepen empathy, reduce stress and increase your patient base.
Managing the Stress They Create
• Know Your Stress – Understand the different kinds and types of stress and the effect on the dental
• Assess Your Stress – Evaluate personal stress levels and how to recognize the stress levels of the team.
• Reduce Your Stress – Recognize stress triggers and how to change them.
• Acquire long term strategies
GDHA Member $99
**Register before August 16, 2015 and receive $10 off
**Late/Onsite Registration fee after September 13, 2015 add $20
8:00-8:30 Registration and Visit with Vendors
8:30-12:30 Continuing Education
12:30-1:30 Lunch on Your Own
2:00- Wine Tour
100 Rue Charlemagne
Braselton, Georgia 30517
4 Hours of Continuing Education
Wine Tour Included
Overnight Golf and Spa Packages available at Chateau Elan http://www.chateauelan.com/