GDHA is hosting a Continuing Education Event at Darton State College on January 23, 2015.
The Event will be offered on Friday, January 23, 2015 at Dalton State College and will offer 7 CE credits. We expect registration to fill up quickly.
Topic: “Perky Perio”
Shirley Gutowski, RDH, BSDH
Newly updated and overhauled for 2015!
For the dental health care professional who’s still slightly interested in learning more about periodontal disease and looking for exciting new material and sure ways to present, treat, manage and cure it. It’s hard to believe that periodontal infections can create so much trouble in the body. Come find out the hows and the whys. The physiology of infections isn’t that complex. The hygienist with an eye towards health is invited to this exciting scientific program.
- New and better disease detection and diagnosis
- Examine blood and saliva tests to augment dx and treatment
- Compare power options for hard and soft deposit removal
- Create ways to communicate with your patients
- Explore treatment options you’ve just read about
Please visit Event Website http://www.regonline.com/albanysymposium2015 for more information